- We currently only ship within Canada and the USA.
- Orders across North America are shipped every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to prevent weekend delays in shipping.
- Orders to the USA may be held up to two weeks for phytosanitary inspection and certification for export.
- Shipments local to Toronto (GTA) may also receive deliveries on Thursdays and Fridays depending on our schedule.
- Shipments to regions experiencing extreme temperatures may be held until moderate temperatures prevail. Extremes: over 35C or under 3C.
- Winter months require temperature controlled shipping and costs are adjusted accordingly.
- It is recommended to open the shipping box within 24 hours of arrival. These little plants need light!
- Care instructions may be found online here.